Why Choose Us
When your body’s framework is broken, painful or impairing your movement, you want the best orthopedic care available to get you back in motion. At Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital, you have access to the region’s most accomplished orthopedic professionals with the latest technology at their disposal. We’re dedicated to providing the best in bone, joint and spine care in the Midwest.
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital (MOSH) is ranked one of the top 10 hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction in likelihood to recommend the hospital, according to HCAHPS data compiled by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Learn more.
- Our experienced physicians are among the region's top orthopedic and spine specialists, recognized among national leaders in orthopedic surgery and musculoskeletal research.
- We offer the latest options available for hip and knee joint replacement surgery.
- For two years in a row, MOSH has been named among the Top 10% in the nation for overall orthopedic services and for joint replacement.
- MOSH has been honored with the following awards from Press Ganey:
- 2015 Guardian of Excellence, Patient Experience: Honoring hospitals in the top 5% of patient satisfaction results every quarter for the calendar year
- 2014 Guardian of Excellence, Patient Experience & Quality: Honoring hospitals in the top 5% of patient satisfaction and quality results every quarter for the calendar year
- 2014 Beacon of Excellence, Quality
- 2013 Guardian of Excellence, Patient Experience
- 2012 Summit Award: Recognizing top-performing facilities that sustain the highest level of patient satisfaction for three consecutive years
- MOSH has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval™ in Total Shoulder Replacement, Spinal Surgery and Hip and Joint Replacement by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
Specialized Care for Bones, Joints & Spine
The human body has more than 200 bones and hundreds of joints and muscles that connect them. At Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital, we understand the importance of specialized orthopedic care by experienced professionals who focus on the complexities of specific parts of the body. We'll work with you to find the right solution for your orthopedic concern.
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Using high level technology and treatment skills, most of our orthopedic procedures are performed using minimally invasive techniques resulting in faster healing, less pain and smaller scars.
Hear from Our Patients