Jeffrey J. Butler, MD
- Robotic Surgery
I want your experience to be of such excellent quality, that you would never consider going anywhere else for your orthopedic care.”
Dr. Butler is a fellowship-trained joint specialist. He has performed thousands of highly successful joint replacements during his 20-year career and is one of Milwaukee’s best known joint replacers. Dr. Butler, one of the founders of the Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital, developed the hospital to be the premier center in orthopedic care. Dr. Butler also specializes in robotics. He is dedicated to providing optimal care and treating all patients with the highest level of respect and commitment.
In addition, Milwaukee Magazine and peer physicians recognized Dr. Butler as a Top Doctor in Southeast Wisconsin in 2018 and 2016.
- Recipient of several Outstanding and Distinguished Teaching Awards.
- Three-time recipient of the Milwaukee Magazine Top Docs Award.
- Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Clinical Instructor of Family and Community Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Hip, Total Joint
Medical SchoolUniversity of Kentucky, College of Medicine - Lexington, Kentucky
ResidencyMedical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
FellowshipAddenbrooks Hospital - Cambridge, England
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery