If you or your child need musculoskeletal surgery, turn to Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital to get care from some of the nation’s top orthopedic surgeons and specialists. Stay close to home while benefiting from doctors who have collectively performed more orthopedic surgeries than physicians at any other health facility in Wisconsin.
Our skilled surgeons teach doctors around the country how to perform several advanced procedures, which means you can trust us to help you get back to the life you love.
Surgeons Treat You With Respect
Your surgeon at Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital will treat you and your loved ones as friends. When you ask questions, you’ll get complete, understandable answers – delivered with respect and compassion. You’ll receive tailored treatment from a doctor who thoroughly knows your medical history, concerns and goals. We partner with you throughout your journey to recovery and help you feel encouraged, comfortable and supported.
Your Surgical Options
We’ll rely on minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques whenever possible to minimize pain and speed your recovery. Take advantage of:
- Joint restoration – Uses innovative techniques to restore function while preserving your joint
- Joint replacement – Eases pain by exchanging arthritic joints for artificial implants
- Fusion procedures – Reduces discomfort by fusing the ends of bones that meet at a painful joint
- Pediatric surgery – Treats orthopedic conditions and injuries in children
Prepare for Your Surgery
To improve your odds of a good surgical outcome, explore ways you and your child can get ready for a visit to Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital. Find helpful information such as:
- What to bring for your stay
- Why and how you’ll want to prepare advance directives
- How to prepare your child for surgery so he or she feels as comfortable as possible
- What amenities you and your family will appreciate at our facilities
- When your family and friends can enjoy visiting hours
- Post-procedure and post-surgery care
- How you can pay bills and have billing questions answered after your visit
- What your rehabilitation program will involve