While You Are Here
Our goal is to provide the best care possible for every patient, every day. We strive to provide our patients and their families with an experience that exceeds their expectations.
If at any time during your visit you have questions or a concern, please feel free to speak with an associate or caregiver.
Our physicians, nurses, clinicians and support staff promise to:
- Respond quickly to your health care needs
- Give you safe and high quality care
- Be friendly and treat you with courtesy
- Maintain clean and safe surroundings
- Protect your privacy and the confidentiality of your patient information
- Strive to make you comfortable at all times
We appreciate that you have chosen us for your health care needs. In return, we hope to make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Patient & Visitor Amenities
Our goal is to make our patients and guests as comfortable as possible during their stay. You’ll find the following amenities in our hospital:
- Gift Shop and/or Floral and Gift Delivery
- Free Parking
- Interpreter Services
- Notary Public
- Private Patient Rooms
- Room Service
- Services for Those Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Spiritual Services
- TV, Phone & Radio
- Wheelchair Service
- Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)
Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital is a smoke-free campus For the health of our patients, visitors and staff, smoking or the use of tobacco products is not allowed anywhere on our campus, including adjacent sidewalks and driveways leading to or next to our property.
Visiting Hours for Hospital Stays
Family and friends play an important role in supporting the health and healing of our patients and we encourage visits.
We strongly recommend that you limit your visits to general visiting hours so patients can rest and recover. Visits may also be limited due to the patient’s condition and physician’s recommendation.
Should special circumstances arise, feel free to ask the nurse if alternate visiting hours may be arranged. Visitation will be restricted if visitors have an obvious illness or communicable disease.
Visitors should always respect the patient’s wishes while maintaining confidentiality, privacy and security for others. Patients may decide who can and cannot visit. Please discuss any concerns with the patient’s caregiver.
- Children are permitted to visit a friend or loved one. It is the responsibility of the family member to maintain continuous supervision of their children at all times.
- Any child with a communicable disease or obvious illness will be restricted from patient contact and areas.
CaringBridge provides our patients and community with free websites that connect people experiencing a significant health challenge to family and friends – making each health journey easier.
- CaringBridge websites offer a personal and private space to communicate and show support, saving time and emotional energy when health matters most.
- The websites are easy to create and use.
- Authors add health updates and photos to share their story while visitors leave messages of love, hope and compassion in the guestbook.
Learn more or create a CaringBridge website for yourself or someone you love.