High Five Award Nomination
Nominate an Associate for the HIGH FIVE Award
At Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital (MOSH), our associates are uniquely committed to our patients’ health, comfort and individual orthopedic care. The HIGH FIVE Award recognizes MOSH associates for demonstrating Healthcare That Works, Healthcare That is Safe, and Healthcare That Leaves No One Behind, For Life.
If you’ve been the recipient of extraordinary care by an associate who’s demonstrated the following, we encourage you to nominate them for the HIGH FIVE Award. Each HIGH FIVE Award recipient will be recognized at a celebration in their department and will receive a certificate and keepsakes.
Award recipients are associates (with an exception of nurses who are eligible for the DAISY Award) are celebrated for their continuous support of our Mission, role-model behavior and compassionate presence in the workplace. She or he consistently meets the following criteria:
- Applies exceptional interpersonal skills with patients, families, peers or colleagues.
- Demonstrates mutual trust, respect and emotional support to all.
- Significantly makes a difference and creates a sense of community.
- Generates enthusiasm and energy.
- Listens not only with ears but also with heart.
Nominate an Associate at MOSH
Please complete all required fields in the form before submitting.