Thomas J. Parisi, MD, JD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
The needs of my patients always come first. I will take time to listen to your needs and formulate a care plan with you to maximize your outcome.”
Dr. Parisi is fellowship-trained in adult reconstruction with a focus on hip and knee replacement, including partial, total, complex primary, and revision arthroplasty. He also specializes in direct anterior, anterolateral and posterior hip replacement, as well as computer navigation and robotics.
Having joined Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital in 2017, Dr. Parisi provides optimal care for all patients as he would want his own family to be cared for.
- Served as Chief Resident for the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program.
- Recipient of the American Orthopaedic Association Leadership Award.
- Fellow of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons.
- Has published over 15 peer-reviewed articles in major orthopedic journals and presented research at several national and regional orthopedic surgery meetings.
Medical SchoolMayo Clinic College of Medicine – Rochester, Minnesota
ResidencyHarvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program – Boston, Massachusetts
FellowshipColorado Joint Replacement – Denver, Colorado
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery