Sports Performance Training
Power Up with Integrated Athletic Performance Training
Need more strength, speed, conditioning, flexibility or durability? Want to run faster, jump higher, hit the ball with more power or prevent injuries?
If you’re looking to up your game, Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital can help. Our Integrated Performance Training (IPT) program offers highly focused fitness and exercise strategies for all ages and levels of competition. Offered throughout Milwaukee and Southeast Wisconsin, the goal of our programs is to help you reach optimal athletic performance.
Our total approach to strength and conditioning includes:
- Flexibility improvement
- Stability enhancement
- Optimal strength training
- Power training to increase the rate your body generates and utilizes force
IPT offers general and specific training programs, including:
- Quickness and agility program;
- Explosive power for lower extremities
- ACL injury prevention
- Dynamic warm-up
- Endurance training
Personal Fitness Training
Personal fitness training can improve overall health and fitness, avoid injuries or help you recover more quickly, find that competitive edge, or set the bar higher for your individual workout. It is designed for athletes of all ages, abilities and levels of play.
Our program focuses on training muscle groups in activities requiring all movement patterns at varying speeds and produces remarkable results.
The program includes:
- Flexibility training
- Stability for improved balance and control
- Optimum golf strength training
- Maintenance to sustain optimum levels of flexibility, stability and strength
Each training session lasts an hour. People of all fitness levels are welcome, including those who are just starting a program.
Golf Fitness Training
Do you want to hit further, improve your form and avoid injury? Then All Saints’ Golf Performance Program is for you. The Golf Performance Program helps you get into the swing of things by addressing four areas:
- Flexibility — Increase rotation for a full golf swing and reduce the risk of injury
- Stability — Increase balance and control for a consistent swing
- Optimum Strength — Increase your strength for your swing
- Power — The key to longer drives
The first session is 90 minutes, with 60-minute follow up sessions.
Dance Fitness Training
Dance Performance Training is a revolutionary program that includes specialized personal or group sessions for the dancer. Areas of focus include:
- Flexibility — Dance flexibility training to improve rotation and prevent injuries from jumps
- Stability — Increase balance and control for more fluid dance movements
- Optimum Strength — Dance strength training for stronger dance movement
- Power — A key to increasing dance stamina and endurance
Individual sessions are one hour. The length of group sessions varies based on the goals and size of the group.
To learn more about our specialized sports medicine services or schedule your first session, fill out a brief contact form or call 262-687-5800.