Bindu S. Bamrah, MD
- Robotic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
When I meet with a patient for the first time, getting to know them as the person they were before their injury or joint problem is most important to me. I'm going to use every skill I have to return them to the way they were before their problem began. Life is too short to let orthopedic issues hold anyone back from enjoying every moment.”
As an associate physician for the Kansas City Chiefs, Dr. Bamrah understands the importance of a healthy body to achieve top physical performance. Regardless of your athletic ability, he is dedicated to returning all of his patients at Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital back to pre-injury function and mobility. Dr. Bamrah will see his patients within 24 hours to ensure they are back on their game as quickly as possible.
In addition, Milwaukee Magazine and peer physicians recognized Dr. Bamrah as a Top Doctor in Southeast Wisconsin in 2016 and 2015.
Meet Dr. Bamrah
From top-level athletes to weekend warriors, Dr. Bamrah’s biggest passion is to make sure you have all of the information you need about your condition. He also believes your treatment depends on your lifestyle and desired outcome. Watch this video to learn more about Dr. Bamrah.
- Specializes in robotics
- Offers the greatest number of treatment options – with or without surgical intervention – in all areas of orthopedics.
- Performs minimally invasive arthroscopic surgical procedures for knee, shoulder, elbow, foot and ankle injuries as well as total knee, hip and shoulder replacements.
- Introduces cutting edge treatments and therapies to all patients from the knowledge and experience gained by treating professional athletes.
Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement, Trauma
Medical SchoolMedical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
ResidencyMedical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
FellowshipUniversity of Missouri – Kansas City - Kansas City, Missouri
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine